Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Welcome!

Hello!  I'm Lovy.  I'm a horror/sci-fi writer living in Southern California.  During the day, you can almost always find me at the public library in my area where I plan adult programs.  Most recently, I launched a creative writing seminar series at the library.  The program is a success and continues to grow.  I'm also a member of the Coffee House Writer's Group.  I'm excited to be a part of the efforts to make this group into a non-profit and all the possibilities encompassed within that endeavor. 

I'm hoping to have a website up soon, but until then, this blogspot page will have to do. 

If you want to know more about me, check the Lovy Fun Facts page. 

I have an ongoing vlog project that I'm working on where I'm reading and reviewing banned books.  You can find links to those vlogs at the Banned Book Project page.   

If you want to connect with me in a more meaningful way, visit the Hello,Lovy page to find me on Facebook.  I frequently post the events that I plan and other interesting literary happenings around the Southern California area.  I will absolutely be your friend if you ask me to.

<3, Lovy

3 comments: